The sailing area
On the chart you find the Islands: Fejø, Femø, Askø and Lilleø, Rågø and far to the North Vejrø, all destinations perefect for a Wayfarer daysail.
Get inspiration from tons of pictures and texts on the WIC homepage from the International Wayfarer Rally Kragenaes 2007 Click here
We will be gathering in the evening in the local sailing club’s clubhouse just beside the campsite.
As usual all participants are encouraged to bring their musical instruments and singing voices.
Tourism and trips.
• Knuttenborg Safaripark
• Middelaldercenteret i Nykøbing Falster
• Wayfarer cruising in the sea Smålandshavet with its many beautiful islands.
• Ferry trips to the nearby islands (walk or rent a bike).
• The apple orchards of Fejø and Femø. Eat your lunch in the Femø Pub.
• Trip with the Postboat In Nakskov Fjord.